Our social policy
As a union of cooperative wineries, Plaimont has placed human beings at the heart of its group approach for the past 30 years now.
Plaimont has always set itself the goal of preparing itself for change, to ensure the sustainability of the group, in a permanent effort to develop the basis of its three families: its structures, its winegrowers and its collaborators.
Men and women united around a common/group/mutual/shared project.
A Social Solidarity Economy
SETTING THE EXEMPLE
TERRITORIAL COHESION / ANCHORING
Loyalty to the land and to the origin
Combining tradition and modernisation
Passion, quality, authenticity
A taste for effort, staying on course, responsibility
- Involve winegrowers and employees in the running the company, share the created value, give them responsibility
- Promoting the joint actions between winegrowers and employees: co-building, co-responsibility
- Giving meaning to individual actions for the benefit of the group
- Promote local partnerships
- Build-up the value of our territory by promoting the origin
- Share the passion pf wine with all those involved and with our customers
- Showcase our wines with persuasion and pride
- Ensure customer satisfaction: quality, responsiveness, answer questions, give details
- Support collaborator integration and development by promoting exchange
Share, outline the company plan and encourage the contribution of each using factual data (indicators, dashboards)
- Help develop the project
- Encourage curiosity, openness, innovation and creativity